Saturday, May 24, 2008

Old Starting New

Here I am-a blog person-thanks to my son Rick. I don't know whether to thank him or strangle him, so if you get bored reading, you strangle him..........Being an Italian mother and the daughter of a very, very, strict Italian mother, I was also a strict mother, only not as bad as my mother.........Some of you know my son Rick, he is now under the jurisdction of Elaine, but has he ever mentioned that he has two brothers (Mick & Vic)? I used to love signing my Christmas cards (Ricky, Micky, & Vicky) cutely nauseating!!! He also has a sister, Mari-Rose--more about them later.........I am an avid reader of happy ending stories.....We see enough misery in life on the news and if that is not enough, they make up the most gorey movies for us to pay for to watch........My husband and I married young- so you could say we grew up with our children---it was funny sometimes..........so stay tuned,if you are so inclined..........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're gonna have fun. I hope I do.

Mom said...

Beware,nw it's your turn!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you on the blogosphere Great Grandma.

Love, Kai

Anonymous said...

I am just copying Kai Great Grandma.

Love, Zane

Mom said...

Thank you, Little Ones, lets hope it works out to be fun. Love Great Gramma

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear from you to, because Rick;s blogs are getting a bit stale,a nd now you can keep him on his toes more. I will be an avid reader. Thanks MoM!